Stuff you already knew:

My photo
I'm no mind reader. Insert your own thought here. Though I'd guess you know how to breathe, some math, and about cottage cheese.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's been like...16 days, man.

Long time. And sadly, I really have nothing good to say even now. I mean, I had an epiphany of sorts last week...but that's normal. Lot's to learn, and all. It'd be odd not to have one.

I did learn how to make yo-yo strings using Youtube. And consequentially, hurt my arm yo-yo-ing. Good times.

Is there a hyphen in yo-yo?

I also started rewriting some of my musical stuff (AKA: Those songs I mentioned way back in my first post), and stumbled upon my rock opera. Which isn't bad, but I've only got one part finished. I've added music to two of my songs now. ^_^ Which brings my two year total to...three. Wow. Industrious. But one of those I am badly ashamed of. It needs be rewritten or burninated now.

I also discovered that, once upon a time, I wrote some political songs. Yeah, I know. So original. But one of those is actually funny. I can say with pride that it's better than those chain e-mails you get. Or I get. I hope I'm not the only one getting those...but my family does love politics. Pleh. Anyway, the song is funny. Though it does insult only one particular politician, and not all of them, which I think is necessary.

I figure that places me amongst the anarchists, or emo kids. I'm cool with that. Though I don't wear make-up. Yet.

Must've been written during election season, though...I got sick of politicians and their annoyingly rabid followers quite rapidly during, and after that horrid time. Normally, the "I hate politics" feeling, makes people pull that nose-in-the-air "I'm too good for this politik" card, and rail against those who do care. Making them seem just as bad.

Not me. Instead of pulling the politically apathetic (EP) card, I pulled another card from the deck of emotion. The "Wow. I'm so sick of this, I think I'd rather swallow my own chilled vomit than listen to you, vote for you, or support anyone by the name of politician" card currently resides up my sleeve.

And barf is one thing...chilled barf is another. Just the thought makes me nauseated.

Perhaps I'll put up one of those songs on here. Nothing get's people more riled up than insulting their politician of choice.

Or, in other words, "Nothing get's people more upset than insulting some corrupt dude with a power complex whom they've never met, and likely never will meet, and who they place hopes and dreams upon which said human can never fulfill, and so failure is imminent".

I...don't understand politics...The worse part is, since they will fail, WHINING is also imminent. Pleh, X2.

I do know that it's easy to build people into a rage using politics though. And that information is so fun to have in my pocket.

2 comments:

  1. Just add religion, and then you up it from rage to homicidal psychosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, now, Oro. Don't you know that you never speak of politics or religion at the dinner table?

    I used to pull the politically apathetic card, but I've recently wisened up a bit. All government is in some way corrupt, but that doesn't make all government bad.

    ReplyDelete